I have been wanting to post to the blog for some time now but things here have just been a bit crazy. I guess it's just the season. It would help if my laptop wasn't a pile of poo. They have fixed it a few times and sure enough it has gone to shit again! I really don't want to have to break down and spend the money for another. It has been that time of the season for spending money and I have had my fill. Yes I said it! I have just spent way to much money this month. I forgot Jonathan's Christmas presents at the house so I need to make another present run. That really didn't help keep a nice buffer in the account. I need to be better about saving, since I don't have any credit cards. With direct deposit it was so much easier to save. Just set it up and they pull it right from the check before I ever even saw it.
Just got back from a week with the family. This isn't my year to have Jonathan so I got a chance to spend a few days with him before giving him back to his mom this past Sunday. I miss having him next to me at night. Know that when I go to bed that he is there. There really isn't anyway I can describe my feelings and how much joy it brings me to watch him sleep so peacefully. My only wish was that I was able to spend more time with him. Like I said he went home to his mom on Sunday but I was up there till Thur. morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment