Saturday, October 17, 2009

I know!

I know its been a really long time. I said I wasn't really good at sticking with this, so please bare with me. Lets get caught up! A few weeks ago I came down with the Flu. Wow did that have me hating life. I missed three days of work and pretty much stayed in the house for about a week. The only good thing about being sick was that it inspired me to start doing more cooking for myself. I was really shocked that I had enough food in the house to even go that long without going to the store. I think I only ordered out once. Got to have my weekly pizza. My family started doing that back when I was 8 or 9 and I glad to say that I have stuck to that minimum ever since. lol.
Since I was stuck at home and don't have cable to pass the time, I started playing on my pc again. For those that don't know I used to have an online gaming team named Stargate Command(SGC), and last year I shut it down do to my lack of interest and some members that wanted to take it in a different direction. After playing for a week I got inspired again to start the team back up. I wanted to keep the SGC tag but with a new name and new theme. So with the help of a few friends I started Surveillance Group Contact. Spent the next week playing and setting up the website. Check it out at www.sgcgaming.enjin.com and let me know what you think.
Last Sunday I asked Anna if her plans to leave in Jan/Feb of next yr, and once again things have changed. She told me that she is going to be staying until Jonathan gets out of school. Not really because thats what she wants but because again her boy friend has changed his mind. I told her again that she needs to stop thinking about herself and think about Jonathan. All of these changes makes an impression on him. For me this is a two sided sword. One, its great I get to spend more time with him. Two, it sucks because emotionally its filled with the ups and downs. Its hard enough knowing that your kid is going to leave. You mentally start preparing for it and then bam! she changes the story line. Not to mention that I really HATE! that she wants to take him to El Paso, TX. I have only been there once, but it look like a crap hole than and from what I hear is still the same way. Just my opinion.
Well I think that gets us pretty much up to date. Again sry for the lack of posting. I know I have left some things out do to the general nature of this post, I hope I can be a bit more vigilant at posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment