I know that I haven't posted in a long time, and am sorry. I have been doing most of my blogging via my laptop, which has been down for awhile now. Not so sure when its going to get back up and running again. I'm hoping that I don't need to buy a new one. There is a lot that has gone on since my last post and I hope to catch all four of my followers, one of which is on there twice, thanks Ann...lol. Well hope to get things somewhat updated over the next few posts.
Things have been pretty good for the most part. Just have been working and hanging out with Jonathan. He is just so awsome and has a great personality. He is my best friend. I don't know why but I love popping his toes...lol..I know its strange and I don't know how it got started but we have such a fun time with it. He acts as if its killing him all the while laughing his head off and asking me to try the next one. Good times. We have been heading out to the pool as well. The kid loves to swim as much as I do. Its going to be tough when he has to move to TX. For his sake I really hope with all my heart that things will work out. Going to take him up to Salt Lake for the 4th of July weekend. Its going to be really nice for him to see his cousins before he leaves.
Anna still hasn't left for TX. yet. She told me last week that once again is going to be staying for a few months longer. She was supposed to leave in Jan, and changed her mind to the end of the school year, and now she has changed it to sometime in Aug. Its great that I get to spend more time with Jonathan, but the on and off again is just so emotionally draining. Had a few good arguments with her this past week. I was told that i'm always negative. Shit, since I have been here she has been telling me that she is leaving and changing her mind every 6 months. I'm pretty sure I have a good reason to be upset and frustrated with her. I really hate ranting about it but on the same token it feels good to vent as well.
Ok just going to leave it there for right now, but I promise there is more to come and I will update with a new post in short order. Got a lot on my mind and its been nice to jump back on.
No comments:
Post a Comment