Yo! Still on vacation here...its going bye just so fast. I got a bunch of pic's some of which I have posted on my facebook page and some that I still have to upload. I will try and get some post up here once I get back and have a computer that's able to handle uploading some pictures.
Had a great time in New Orleans with the old KAHS crew. There was a ton of things to do and see if you could get past the humidity and the STANK! I think I was in perma-sweat mode. I had to walk around caring a face cloth to wipe the sweat away. Not one of my finer moments, but it was really bad. The STANK was really hard to get past at times. Some kinda cross between pee, poo, and rotten garbage. Didn't dare to step into any water puddles. I think it was on Monday it started rain and the over flow drains were frothing. Other than than that there was some amazing and beautiful sites to been seen. French quarter and market where a blast. Bourbon well what can you say about that crazy place. I tried to show my man boobs but got no beads for it. Some of gals had better success, shocker huh!
Pensacola was pretty damn cool. Got a chance to met Lenny(windowlicker) and Richard(music) for the first time in 6yrs. We all met online playing video games and have become pretty close friends over the years. Lenny lives just outside of Pensacola in Milford. Nice quite little place and about 20min outside of Pensacola. Fist night was fun went out to one of Lenny's local spots and had few brews. Alana, a gal that Lenny is talking too, joined us. We thought she was good to drive till Lenny had to call and tell her to turn on her car lights as she was driving behind us....lol..not funny, well ya it was. Good thing he lived just around the corner. All made it home safe and sound and continued the party. Got a chance to head in and see the air museum, which was very cool. I'm not a big plane guy but its hard not to take it in and really appreciate it. Music lives in Tallahassee and had about a 3hr drive to meet us. Great sport cuz all we did was rib on him the whole time, something he is used to. Kid is wicked smart and can build the hell out of a computer. Now we just need to get him out of his folks place and back into school. AT LEAST ITS A START!...lol.
I will try and put up some more once I'm home and can upload some pics to go with some stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment