I thought I posted some pics and an update about the fourth, sry about that. It was great time hanging out with the family. There is a big part near the house that me and Jonathan got chance to try one of the cardboard planes that I got for him in Pensacola. Got a chance to visit with my step brother Lance and his family. I haven't seen him, wow, since mom and mike got married. Only stayed about a day and then they had out, but was still a good time. After they left we, Mike, Jonathan, mom, and myself, lit off a few little fireworks.
Got a chance to hang out with Ed and see his new place. I should have taken more pictures now that I think of it. Huge house and he has put a ton of work into it. Jonathan got a change to hang out with his cousins and do a sleep over. Nice that he got a chance to see and hang with them before he has to leave to TX.On a down note we found out that my mom has to go into surgery for her back. I guess she blow out another disc and is going to need some pins and some rods to fix. She puts up a good face but I know she is kinda freaking out about it. Hoping that it will really help. While I was up there you could tell that she was in so much pain. She was a trooper and put up with the hustle and bustle of the family coming and going as well as having all the boys. Thanks mom!
Since Ed's boys weren't coming in till later we celebrated the 4th on the 5th. I shouldn't have but I went out and bout like $170 in fireworks. Since Jonathan was leaving and we had all the family there I really wanted it be a special time for the boys. The was one that was about a big as Jonathan and had a tag on it that that said " Cops hate me". This was huge! Tried to take so of the fireworks going off but it just shows as bright lights and didn't really come out. Trust me though, it was a good time. Mike had to work the following day and even stayed up to watch them. His bed time is like 6 or 7 on the norm....lol.



No comments:
Post a Comment