Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some of the food in New Orleans was just so yum yum!

Mothers restaurant----shrimp po boy                       Small place but the people just kept coming
I wish that I could remember her name. This was my waitress at mothers. She was just the sweetest lady. Full of honey, sugar, baby, sweety, and darling to just make antibody's day. Glad I stopped in to have some food.


Now how do you go to New Orleans and not stop by to see Emerils place

                                                                                                      
We stopped into Bubba Gump's and I have to say that the food was far better than I had anticipated. Just thought it would be the run of the mill theme restaurant with small portions and big prices. I was wrong! The service was pretty good as well. They made a real effort to go out of the way to give you the Bubba Gump experience.



Ok this last picture is not from New Orleans but from a small hole in the wall place in Milford, FL, just outside of Pensacola. My buddy Lenny's spot for great heart stopping burgers with sauteed onions and lots of grease.
THE OVAL OFFICE

No comments:

Post a Comment