Spoke with the ex last week about her moving to TX. Well, more like she spoke to me. I didn't really say much just listened, lol, pretty good for me huh? Anna, the ex, has as of yet to be able to find a job. The sugar daddy has told her that, after paying for all of her bills for the past year, when she moves out to TX that she is going to have to get a job and pay her own way. I find that a bit strange. As she tells it, she told him that IF they get married that he will have to support her. He stated that, that would be a different situation. So! If she is unable to find a job AFTER she moves out there that she will have to move back to Orem either in January or at the end of the school year. My question is why the HELL would you even move dragging your 7yr old child all around the country for a man that you aren't positive your going to marry, and two has now stated that he is not willing to con't to support you. I just don't understand the rational of it. I haven't spoke to her about it but I'm thinking of telling her when I see her on Sunday, that if this doesn't work out and she has to move to Orem that I'm going to fight for custody. Still need to think about it some more though. I am struggling to keep my head about myself and not fly off the handle with her. The other thought is wait and see if it does blow up in her face, and not mine, and if it does then move forward from there. Just a lot to think about. The biggest thing i'm pissed is all this moving. I think she does a good job with him other than that. I don't want to pull Jonathan away from her in one aspect, but on the other hand the fact that she feels entitled to do whatever she wants with him with out consideration to him or myself makes me want to do just to bring her back to reality.
This week is going to be the last week that I get with him before he leaves. She is planning on leaving over the weekend. I asked to see him right before he leaves but I'm not so sure if I really want to do that. Its been rough enough trying to get motivated enough to pack up his things. I almost think it was better last time when she just took him. Last week was a great week with him, we went out and did a bunch of stuff. I think this week I'm going to try to take him out to Zions National Park for some camping, if the weather is nice. I'm thinking he would have a good time listening to some of the Ranger lead hikes for kids and doing some of the activities. I'm going to have to double check but I think you can have a fire as long as its in the park camping spots. I can see him going crazy making a big ass fire. I'll keep y'all posted and updated....chow
1 comment:
so sorry to hear that there is more drama! I agree though...don't move UNTIL you have a job if you insist on moving and if the guy wants you around enough he would do something about it...weird.
Post a Comment