I have shared this with most everyone but wanted to wait on blogging about it until I was more certain about it. This my friends is Panda. I will be changing his name, but I'm going to have to spend some time with him first. I have a few names lined up. Ed, Tiff, and myself were having a few adult beverages and thinking of some names. Here is what came of that session....lol. Stiffler, Bob, Sato, and I'm sure there were more but that's all I can remember.
![]() |
| Panda |
I have been wanting another dog for a long time and just happen to find this guy from a breeder in Reno, NV. The timing of it all has seemed to really just work out. My apt. complex doesn't let you have dogs unless you have a doctor's order for one. So! I got one. I have had some anxiety issues for awhile now and since Jonathan has moved my doc seemed down with the idea as well. I'm still a bit nervous going to my apt manager and telling her about it but she is pretty cool. His background is that he was show dog for a bit, however she felt he was "a bit to colorful to show". I'm sure I will be able to pull more out of her when I go up to see him. Even if he is a bit high strung I have no worries. As one of the great people in this world has said " Exercise, Discipline, and Affection. Along with Rules, Boundaries, and Limitations". Thanks Cesar Millan! He is free I just am going to have to pay for the neutered. I thinking that I can just get this done at the pound when they are doing the mass nips tucks. So excited to see and get him. Its going to be so nice to have a dog around the house again!
![]() |
| Sandy |


2 comments:
I didn't know you were getting a dog, but then again I haven't been around! Good looking dog though! How old? Glad you will have a new companion!
It did kinda come up quick and ya you haven't. He is a little over a yr old from what I understand. It going to be so awesome have a dog around the house again. I feel so special to have a big movie star comment on my blog....lol.
Post a Comment