Hey boys and girls welcome to my blog. I hope to razzle and dazzle you with the adventures of my life. Well maybe not razzle and dazzle, but at least share some insight into some of the things going on in my life. Really hope you enjoy and feel free to respond.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Road Trips
I have put about 2,000 miles on my new ride in about a month! I have been running up to Salt Lake every other weekend. The new car has taken it like a champ and I must say that it is a pretty smooth ride. I do notice the lack of lumbar support after a few hrs on the road, but that can be remedied. And I'm looking at taking a drive up to Reno, NV in about a week or so. I have never been up that way so should make for a fun trip. It would be cool to have road trip buddy, but if not no biggie. Things have been all over the place for me of late, but the trips back and forth have been nice to sit back and look at the things. On the way back from Salt Lake this past week I stopped on the side of the road just to enjoy the night air and night sky. The breeze was cool, the moon was bright, and the stars were abound. I haven't had a chance to do such a late night trip in a long time, and get away from all the city lights. The only thing that would have made it better was if I were camping! The big rigs screaming by me tainted the vibe a bit, but none the less it was still really nice. I should have taken a picture but have been bad about thinking of taking pictures at the time. Its been an after thought and its like " damn should have taken a picture!". I promise I will get some up of the car soon. I'll promise to do better in the future...um well I will sure try.
No comments:
Post a Comment