Did 6 miles today...my legs are killing me. Just didn't have the same energy level as the last run. Cardio felt good but my legs just didn't really want to move. Rough 6 miles but I did it. Had some serious doubts on whether I good do it or not. Don't think I'm going to do another 6 mile run for awhile. I would love to get to a point were 6 miles is just a walk in the park.
I signed up the St. George Half Marathon today. Its going to be on January, so I'm hoping that I will be good to go by that time. If anyone wants to join me here is the ling: https://secure.getmeregistered.com/get_information.php?event_id=3012. My boss even sponsored the entry fee! Not sure what all the details are going to be and what else he might sponsor but we shall see. Tony is way to cool. Thanks boss man!
No comments:
Post a Comment