It has been a really crazy busy last few weeks. I have been driving back and forth up to Salt Lake. The weather driving up has been really good but for the second week in a row Sunday has been an absolute mess. I was stuck in Beaver....yes hahaha...I said Beaver. Didn't strike me as all that funny but a few of the girls on FB just thought it was historical. Anyway, got stuck there for about 3.5hrs. And that is not moving an single inch. Me and Reno were both hating life. Took him out for a walk on the highway, that's how bad it was. Peeps where looking at me like I was crazy. I don't know what it is about the snow, but I just love being out in it. Not so much being out in the city where its just dirty and gray looking. Up in the mountains, parks, or trails. There is just nothing like going for a nice long walk in a heavy snow storm. I post a few pic of my travels on FB, if you get a chance check them out there. My laptop has taken a poo so I haven't had a chance to upload any pic's here.
It has been really an amazing last few weeks. Being and having Jonathan over the last few weeks has just been great. Just being around him inspires me in so many ways. To be a better father, brother, son, man, co-worker...you get the point. I know he loves coming over to see his cousins but I just have to laugh when he says that he would hate to live there. He doesn't like the food that Ed and Tiff makes him...that's what makes it so horrible. I just started laughing and I know I should not have. I just had to explain that we always need to try new things. It went over like a ton of bricks, however in the end I had to tell him to suck it up and move on.....lol. He did laugh, really. It was nice to just have some me and him time as we drove back to him mom's place. Taking him back to her is always so tough. Not that I have to give him back to her or that I don't get to see him, but know that he is being torn between us and just wants to be with the both of us all the time. It has taken some time but I think he is finally starting to settle down and not act out as much. Got a txt from the ex a couple weeks ago telling me that she is going to more than likely take him to TX at the end of the school yr. Just another move and challenge for him. I have faith that it will be OK. With that said I'm just not sure where I stand with the move. Do I stay here in St George, which is really starting to grow on me, do I move with him to TX, do I move back up to Salt Lake with the family, do I move to Tucson which is only 4hrs away? Trying not to torment myself with it all at this time. Baby steps!
There is always more to talk about, I just need to be more vigilant in posting more often. If your on FB I do keep that updated often, if not, oops. I'm sure once I get another laptop or get this laptop fixed for good I will post more. I have tried to post using my phone app, but its just not the same. I enjoy filling you guys in and its a great way to vent and just relax for me. Just another form of therapy....and god knows I need it....lol. Running has turned out to be another great for of therapy for me. I feel like I have so much more energy and just feel alive and ready to take on so many new things. Speaking of running and taking on new things Ed is going to join me the St George Half Marathon. Should be a great day! He is such the A+ type. He is really kicking my ass in terms of prep work. It is just going to be good having him there...whether he fades...keeping my fingers crossed, or he kicks my arse I know that either way we well see each other at the finish line.
Well I think I'm going to get out of here. I know there is a lot to take in but hell its been a few weeks! I know, I know its amazing that I can write this much with out pictures...lol. If I think of anything else I shall post it. Have a great day or night depending on when you read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment