Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pictures from the last few weeks

Just a quick pic of ED in his new uniform. Normally Ed looks like a really old guy...lol. But I do have to say this is a good pic of him. FYI...He got a call just before and had to run right after taking this pic. 





Da po po enjoying some Thanksgiving day dinner. I don't think there was anyone patrolling the streets...lol
The roads on the way home after Thanksgiving were pretty crappy. It did make the drive home go by fast.


Yet another big rig shutting down the highway. Team I can't drive! It hits home at how at risk they put others when they are on the these roads. Just amazing that no one got hurt. That is a fuel tanker by the way.
This is just a shot of me parked on the highway for 3 and half hours. I left Salt Lake at 1230 and got to work at 2200. Reno and I were not liking being in the car that long. I did take him out on the highway for a bit of a walk. Its always fun to see all the people looking at him. Its hard to see but the wind was really blow so it made what snow that was coming to down feel pretty harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment