
I know I'm running a day behind. I going to try to be a bit more vigilant of posting on the day of. Yesterday was really a kick back day, where I slept most of it. Ed came over and surprised me by signing me up for another cwp, concealed weapons permit, class as a best man gift. I took one last year but with the move and lack of funds wasn't able to pay for it. At the time you only had six months to apply before it was void. Well I get the class and there was about 8 of us there. Then team koo koo walked in the door to teach the course. That man told more personal stories than he did teaching the class. He started off the class the by bashing obama and calling him an infidel. Right wing gun guy if there every was one. A couple of us just looked at one another and just shook our heads. I want my right to bare arms, but this guys was the kinda guy that goes out of his way to put it out there to people. As we went out for a break and talked, most of us just wished the guy would stay on point. The class was 4hrs long and he talked about his personal life for about 3hrs. This guy almost seemed to want to push people into defending themselves, when the point is to defuse and get the hell out. I feel for the others who hadn't taken a class or been around guns before, and glad that I had the chance to take a class before this. The nice thing was that we did get to fire a few rounds at the end of the class, which is always fun to get out and shoot a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment