Wish I had a lot to share with everyone but I just don't. Since getting back from the wedding it has been pretty quite on the home front. Paid some bills, bought some new sheets, and cleaned a little house. Man I forgot how much sheets can be. Probably didn't help that I want to Bed Bath and Beyond to get them, but I also didn't want junk stuff either, so there ya go. I also got caught up on a bunch a movies. Jonathan has been with his mom so I didn't really have anything to do and started to get back on the night schedule left me with a ton of time in the middle of the night to do nothing. I was also going to start to rearrange my apt. but thought better of doing it at 0200, and I'm still not sure if I'm going to take on a roommate. I have been wanting a recliner for the longest time and if I get a roommate than I would more than likely put that in my room and leave love seat in the living room.
Spoke with my ex-wife about visitation with Jonathan. That is such a tough topic for the both of us, I mean she has to be feeling the same things that I am when Jonathan is not with us. And who wants to give up seeing there child. She wants me to have him for over nights ever other week Sunday threw Wednesday since I have to work on Thursday nights. And that on the off weeks I can come and get him but bring him back at night to sleep. She tells me that its would be in the best interest of Jonathan to have a stable home that he can call home and not bounce between the two of us. I get that part of it and in the best of cases that would work, but we are divorced and some things just have to be compromised. If I were to be taking him all these crazy days during the school week I could understand, but he would be with me for most of the school week. I just don't see how that would really effect him in such a bad way. And that would enable me to see him 1/2 the time. She doesn't want to do, that and said that the only reason she agreed to the 182 over nights a year was so that I didn't have to pay child support. I just told her that was BS, and that she didn't even plan on following that because she had already made plans to come down here to St George. She just kept saying that its in the best interest of Jonathan. I just don't see how she can throw that at me when she is taking him to another state and away from me. It is kinda funny because the moment I throw that back at her she just says "I understand your point of view, but don't agree with it". Just thinking to myself how do you not agree with it. She also told me that if we had to go to court she had all the documented days that I haven't had Jonathan. I didn't say anything, but I'm thinking to myself no shit because you move 300 miles away from me. Aargg! With all that said I'm not completely against her plan because I would still get a lot of time with him and if I wanted to go do something on my free days then I would be able to do it. In a way I feel like that would be so selfish of me! Is it wrong to want to be able to have some time to go do things that I want to do? I feel like for me to do that I would be doing it at the expense of him, and I never want him to feel like I putting him second to anything in this world. I pray everyday that Jonathan knows that I love him with all of my heart. It just kills me that he even has to go threw all of this. I just don't know what I'm going to do yet.
On a more postive note, I have a tast for anyone reading this. Go to the closest mirror and with the most stern face you can make say Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I promise if you don't bust up laughing at yourself, you should at least get a good chuckle. Hope it brings a smile to your face and a light to your day.
1 comment:
Keith, Now that looks like fun! And I like the photography....looks like a great place to be with nature and sort through life. Just don't think I'd do well on the narrow trails with the 100+ drop offs.
Looking forward to seeing you up here again soon.
Mike
Post a Comment