Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ed's Wedding

Today was the big day for Ed. We both didn't get a lot of sleep the night before, I'm pretty sure I got more than he did , so were a bit slow moving this morning. Ed got the kids breakfast ready, I got Jonathan up and started to get their clothes ready. With everyone fed we headed out to the site. It was really nice place don't remember the name Pine something. For that matter I didn't even know what time the wedding was till the night before. Ed and I get into our room to start putting on our tuxs, and laughed that we should have at least have tried them on prior to make sure everything fit right and that we had everything. One of the button faces was missing from Ed's vest, and well my vest was so big I thought I would be able to you it as a parachute. Ed looked money in his tux, I looked like an over sized keg with a tux on. Tiff looked great of course. Here alarm didn't go off so she was running a bit late, but still seemed to pull it all off without a hitch. The wedding went smooth and without a fault. Nice size ceremony, nothing to big and fancy. Jonathan and the rest of the boys did a great job staying in line and sitting quietly for the service. Forgot my camera, so I will have to steal some pics from my dad to put up. Well I'm going to head out in just a little bit to meet them for drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment