Well this is a new beginning for me. Its been awhile since I tried to blog, I even forgot that I had given it a try a couple of years ago. There is something very liberating about sharing your thoughts with others, that much I have grown to know. So, being inspired by a fellow blogger I thought I would give it another try. My hope is just to share my thoughts and feelings from A-Z.
I'm sitting here at work just thinking over and over again, what in the world do I write about! Still I don't know, but I'm typing anyway. I think should I post about whats has been going on in my life, nope that's a lot more drama than I even want to think about. That takes me back I did make a couple of posts a last yr and the year before on my myspace account. Somethings have changed others haven't. If you would like to check it out just search for twohill2. I don't ever go there really anymore. I enjoy Facebook much better. Myspace just seems so impersonal in comparison to FB. With FB I have had the chance to rekindle old friendships and start new one's. Since moving down here to St. George, for that matter Salt Lake when I was there, it has given a source of friendship that I have been missing. I used to be a very outgoing, positive, and active person. With some of the past events that has happened in my life, that has really changed. Moving to St. George and getting back in touch with old friends has help me crack threw that invisible barrier that has been keeping me at bay. So to FB, old friends, new friends, and St. George thank you for giving me my life back.
HERE'S TO NEW BEGINNINGS!!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're blogging again. I love your title. Look forward to reading more.
Post a Comment