Monday, August 10, 2009

Up to SLC

Wasn't sure when I was going to leave to come up to Salt Lake but when It was about time to get off of work, I felt fresh and pretty much ready to go. Ran down and got Jonathan from my ex-wife, which all in all went well. I might talk about that in a later post sometime this week. Jonathan was great for the trip up here, I swear I have the best kid on the planet! I picked him up at 0700 and he sleep till about 1030. He just always seems to travel great, that's a lot when driving with me. My car is just so load, that to talk to one another we have to yell back and forth, and for him to try and watch a movie its almost impossible to hear unless you plan on busting your ear drums. He just sleeps or sits quietly playing his DIJI, no pouting, no fussing. I felt bad that he was stuck in the car so long, so I thought we would stop a McDonald's and grab a shake. Nope was almost 1100 and I got the sorry sir we are not serving lunch yet and our shake machine is not running. Arrg! Again Jonathan being who he is just took it in stride. I was more upset then he was. He just said, "that's OK dad, we can just go to grandma Mookie's house". How awesome is that!

Awwwwwwwwww, mom's house! My mom's house is just so relaxing, just puts me in such a great mood when I come up here. We pull up and my mom's dog, Mookie, greets us with a bunch of barking and a wagging tail. Jonathan can hardly contain his excitement to see the both of them. I get a chance to sit down and rest for just a little bit and Ed shows up to take me to see the new Harry Potter. All I was thinking to myself was, OK Keith you can do this just get a big ass Coke and you can make it threw, because I was so tired. Which I did on both accounts. The movie wasn't too bad at all, but Jonathan would have definitely gotten scared to see this one. Its always fun driving around with Ed in his cruiser, man the looks we get. I was so tired that after we got home, we were talking about the plans for this week and I can't remember most of what we talked about. LOL. It wasn't long after that I found myself crashed out in the spare room.

No comments:

Post a Comment